Wednesday, April 29, 2015

#PRAYFORBALTIMORE








            Hi there everyone! Wizzy here! Welcome to my page! You all have probably have seen all over the new the ciaos that has hit my beloved city of Baltimore. If you have been living under a rock let me fill you in. It all started with the death of Freddie Graye. He was in police custody when his neck was snapped and he pasted away a week later. Now I don't know what really happened but I do know that my heart goes out to his family. People started to protest on Saturday for answers. The first half of the protest was very peaceful! They marched to the court house and said speeches. However all hell broke loose when the protest ended. People started to riot. They looted stores. Harassing people. Threw trash at people. Tried breaking into the Oriel game. The destroyed cop cars. So anyway on Sunday it was very quiet nothing to crazy. Monday afternoon high school students started to riot. Throwing rocks and police. Setting fires. Looting. Destroying our beloved city. For what? Not Freddie! Long store short. Military was brought into our city. We now have a curfew and are in a state of emergency. I never thought in a million years this would be us. No not my city. Not Baltimore. For more info please watch the video above. Lets spread the love! No hate! Please pray for us all
.

No comments:

Post a Comment