Monday, April 13, 2015

1 Year Nanny Anniversary!








       Hello my loves! Wizzy here! Welcome to my page! This week has been a big week in the Hellmann household! On Tuesday April 7th 2015 was my nanny anniversary with Ryan and Mj! Also on the 7th Charlie got in full license which means we can start moving forward with him becoming a cop! Today we are going to talk about my nanny anniversary and all about my nanny life! On the 7th I have been working with Ryan and Mj for a whole crazy awesome year! I remember telling you guys that I had gotten a new job but I never really went into much detail about it. To celebrate working at  my job one whole year I am going to tell you all about my job and the families I work for! Let's start with families! 





     THE KRAUSE FAMILY!

      First off we have the Krause family! There is mamabear Jil, papamoose Mike, and baby monkey Mj!



THE ZAVADSKY FAMILY


Next we have the Zavadsky family! There is mommy Tiffany, Daddy Gregg, and of course the little ray of sunshine herself Ryan!


https://igcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11055667_678878965568693_841678753_n.jpg

MY AMAZING LITTLES!




         Sense Ryan is the oldest I'll tell you about her first! I am along when Ryan was just 4 almost 5 months old! Now she is 1 year and 4 almost 5 months old! This little lady is my ray of sunshine! She is always so happy and she makes me smile so much that my face hurts at the end of the day! I love going into work every morning and hearing her say "Hi" it is the perfect way to start each day.  She is so smart and picks up on things so quick! When I first came along she hated tummy time then next thing I know she is rolling around! Didn't take her long get up on all fours and a few wiggles later she was mobile crawling everywhere. Crawling didn't last very long! In a blink of an eye she was walking then running! Ryan is the first born and is the only child so far! Below are a few of her favorite things and what she has learned this past year.


WHAT SHE LEARNED:

SHAKING HANDS
HOLDING HANDS
ROLLING OVER
STANDING
CRAWLING
WALKING
RUNNING
FEEDING HERSELF
CLAPPING
KNOCKING
SIGNING
WHEELS ON THE BUS
POINTING

WORDS SHE KNOWS/UNDERSTANDS;

HI
SHOE
LUNCHTIME
BREAKFAST TIME
DINNER TIME
DIRTY DIAPER
SOCKS
BYE BYES
OUTSIDE
UP
DOWN
NO NO
YES
HUGS
KISSES
I LOVE YOU

RYAN'S FAVORITE THINGS:

HER LADY BUG BLANKET
FOOD
MR.DOG AND ELLIE PACIFIERS
PLAYING OUTSIDE
GOING FOR WALKS
READING BOOKS
NAPS
DANCING 
PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK
SWINGS
DOGGIES
JEWELRY
PEEK A BOO


BODY PARTS SHE KNOWS:
HEAD
HAIR
MOUTH
NOSE
TEETH
FEET
TOES
EYES

FAVORITE FOODS:

CHEERIOS
STRAWBERRIES
BLUEBERRIES
BLACKBERRIES
CHICKEN
TURKEY
HAM
NOODLES
SAUSAGE
SOUR GROUT
BANANAS
COCONUT MILE FROZEN YOGURT
YOGURT
RICE
SNACKS
CRACKERS

ALLERGIES:

ANY KIND OF DAIRY
PEANUTS
EGGS








Next is my monkey Mj! When I started working Mj was just 3 almost four months old! Now he is a little over a year old. He is all boy! He is my daredevil! He is the complex one. He isn't afraid of jumping of high places or climbing up really high! As long as he is in control he has no fear. He is afraid of loud sounds that he doesn't control. It freaks him out! He is super shy around people he doesn't know and really likes to have his people (me, ryan, mommy, and daddy) around at all times. He is a social butterfly as long as her has his people with him.


WHAT HE LEARNED:

WAVING
RUNNING
CLIMBING
WALKING
CLAPPING
SO BIG
SIGNINGS
GIVING KISSES
TAP DANCING
SWIMMING
\FEEDING HIMSELF
HOLDING HANDS

WORDS HE KNOWS/UNDERSTAND

FOOD
UP
DOWN
BOOK
OUTSIDE
INSIDE
HI
USES SOUNDS MORE THEN WORDS

MJ'S FAVORITE THINGS:

HAPPY SCREAMS
MAKING LOUD NOISES
READING HIS FAVORITE BOOKS
SITTING/THROWING/DUMPING BLOCKS
HIS PACIFIERS
KEYS
IPHONES
HEADPHONES
ROUGH HOUSING
SLIDES
BALLS
ANYTHING HE REALLY ISN'T SUPPOSE TO HAVE

BODY PARTS HE KNOWS:

HEAD
HANDS
FEET
TOES
EYE
MOUTH
TUMMY

FOODS HE LOVES:

APPLES
PEARS
NOODLES
PUFFS
COOKIES
CHEERIOS
CRACKERS
BLUEBERRIES
SNACKS
CEREAL
YOGURT
BANANAS




https://scontent-lga.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/10979663_1001973059831257_2051168355_n.jpg


NANNY LOVE!


I am so blessed to have to job I have. I work for two amazing families! I love my littles with all my heart and we have an amazing bond. I love being there when they learn something knew and you see the excitement in their eyes. I love giving them comfort and support. I am really honored to be apart of them. They are both so special in their own little ways. They will forever be apart of my heart. I wouldn't want another job in the whole world. I wouldn't trade this job for a million dollars. It isn't about money it is about loving what you do and I love my job! How many people get to wake up and enjoy going to work everyday. It is a blessing. I hope you all enjoyed a little incite to my job! If you are in childcare comment below! I love meeting other nannies! For more adorable pictures of Ryan and Mj follow me on all my social media sites. I am always posting stuff about them! Also on instagram check out their hashtag #ryanandmj! Thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon! XOXO


Don't forget to check out my social media!

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/wizzyhellmann

Instagram:

http://instagram.com/lizzhellmann/

Tumblr:

http://lizziehellmann.tumblr.com/

Pinterest:





https://www.pinterest.com/lizzhellmann/












No comments:

Post a Comment