Tuesday, May 5, 2015

APRIL FAVORITES 2015!!!





Hell loves! Wizzy here! Welcome back! The craziness in my life has subsided for now! Our city is pretty much back to normal and peaceful. Hopefully it stays that way! I am so ready to be back with you all! It is offically May! In fact today is my BIRTHDAY! I AM 24! OMG! What better way to celebrate my birthday than with my April favorites!!!



MY BEAUTY FAVORITES!


I have two favorite eye shadows this month. The color tattoo 24hr eyeshadow in hibiscus  heartbreak and almay softie. I love the color tattoos eye shadows! They are so amazing! They are beautiful. They are super pigmented! They are a cream shadow however they work well and blend with every kind of shadow. I love that they last all day! I never have to touch this shadow up at all. I got the almay softie in my last huge ulta haul! This is such a useful everyday shadow for me. I throw it in my bag and its there if I need it! It is great for traveling! My next beauty favorite is my voluminous butterfly intenza! This masc aura is fantastic! It makes my eye lashes so full and voluptuous! It gives every every day look a little bit of something extra! A little bit of drama for your everyday! My favorite prime this month is the maybelline master prime. It is a primer plus a base with blur plus redness control. I actually got all the master primers fora review but I found that I loved this one the most! I didn't even realize that I had an issue with redness till I really started looking at my skin and started taking care of it. I now realize I have some redness on my cheeks. This primer does the trick! It takes care of my redness and does a great job with my foundation. It really helps my foundation last all day and look flawless! I have one foundation and one concealer that I have been obsessed with this month. I have been loving the nude wear touch of glow foundation by physicians formal! I picked this up at rite aid and I was so nervous because it looked so dark! I was so happy when I got it home because it is amazing! It looks great on my skin! I swear it just makes the most beautiful glow. It also gives me long lasting full coverage. If you follow me on instagram I have mentioned it a few times. It also photographs beautifully! The concealer I have been using is from Maybelline and I also picked it up in my huge ulta haul. I got it in light and I didn't think I was gonna work for me but it makes the best high lighter! It makes my eyes light up and pop! It really enhances my eye looks and gives great coverage. I was having horrible allergies last week and my eye were so itchy and swollen! This concealer covered all my redness and puffiness. It is a life saver! I had three favorite lip products this month. My first was the l'oreal in fallible lipsticks. I can not say enough how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick! The colors are amazing! It really does last for 24 hours! I know I tested it out! It passed all the tests. The kiss test, drink test, and food test. I never had to reapply! These are so awesome that I plan on getting every color! My last beauty fav was an old lipstick that I found a whole new love for. It is enchantress by covergirl! It is the perfect pink lipstick! I have had so many people ask me where I got that shade of pink. It's just the most perfect pink lipstick I ever tried. It's just the right mix of hot pink and light pink.


HOME DECOR


So as you guys already know Charlie had to go up to New York for a couple days for work this month. Being the sweetheart that he is he had to stop and get me something. He was on the way home when they stopped at a Walmart and he got my this candle! Oh my I love this candle soooo much! The jar is so beautifully detailed and it smells amazing! My favorite flower is the peony and my candle smells like peony and roses! He was not going to make it come till 4 am and had to be back to work that morning but he stopped to pick up something special for me. He is just the sweetest guy in the world! The candle is so beautiful and I deffinetly plan on keeping the jar!!


BATH


I have two bath favorites this month. A new face wash and a sugar scrub. I started using the clean and clear mooring burst face wash and I have to say I love it! It smells amazing! I use it in the morning or when ever I need to freshen up like after a work out. It really makes my face feel fresh and awake! If you saw my bath and body works haul you saw I picked the warm vanilla sugar sugar scrub! When you first use it in the shower it makes your skin feel like you just put on sunscreen. Like the water beads up on your skin. Over the winter my feet took a huge beating. My heels got really bad. I started using this and it has completely repaired my feet! It makes the them feel so soft! I love it!!!

Displaying IMG_3449.JPG



No comments:

Post a Comment