Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Favorites 2015!!!




                                 Displaying IMG_6382.JPG




          Hello my loves! Wizzy here! Welcome to my page! First off happy April! Happy April fool day! It is finally April! Finally right! Is it me or did March last forever?! March seemed to drag on for me! I am excited for a new month! I'm excited that it is finally spring time. The weather is slowly getting nicer. It is all around a beautiful time! So I thought what better way to say fairwell then to do my March favorites! I have quite a few favorite this month so bare with me! Here we go!


                                 Displaying IMG_6383.JPG


           My first favorites are my Victoria secret makeup bag, Victoria secret strawberries and champagne spray, and lotion. You have recently seen these on my Victoria secret haul! First off I love my makeup bag. I put all my favorite everyday makeup inside and sit it on my desk. It is so sexy looking. It is a nice size not to big but has a lot of room on the inside. I love the leopard and the gold VS on the front. It comes in so handy. My favorite fragrance for March was the Victoria secret strawberries and champagne. Omg this stuff smells so good! It isn't overbearing and it last all day long! Smelling good and fresh is very important to me. I'm a nanny. I deal with stinky stuff all day long! I change dirty diapers and I whip noses. It is important at the end of a hard days work that I smell fresh and nice for Charlie. This does it for me. It last all day. The lotion makes you skin so soft and stay soft. I use it through out the day for my hands and I also use it all over after my baths. It's fantastic.


   Displaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying IMG_6393.JPG
                                                Displaying IMG_6394.JPG


            I only have one skin care favorite for March. It's the Olay fresh effects see spot swipe cleansing whips. First off I love Olay fresh effects. I use a couple different products. This product is new to me. I picked it up when I was out picking up more of the fresh effects make up whips. I love these so much! I use these at light and after my shower. It's great to us right before bed. It gets all the yucky stuff from through out the day off my face. It makes my face feel so fresh and clean. It has little green beads that really get in your skin and get the dirt that is deep down. They clean deep down but they are also super sensitive for those who have sensitive skin. Pick these up next time you are out the store. Love it!

Displaying IMG_6387.JPG
                  Displaying IMG_6384.JPGDisplaying IMG_6385.JPG 


          I have a couple different makeup favorites this month. First and I think this is my number one favorite thing this month is my CK the one mascara! This is my all time favorite mascara! I got a ton of different mascara for a mascara showdown that I will be posting soon. I found some really good ones but none measure up to this mascara. This mascara is great because it is like two mascaras in one. The wand is retractable! I never saw a two in one mascara wand before, It is just so magical!It can give you long lashes or full lashes whatever you want! It's great for me because I have crazy long lashes! So I don't need a mascara to make my lashes longer. I use the one to really give volume to my lashes and it does just that! It makes them look beautiful! Next are my favorite concealer and foundation. My favorite go to foundation has been this foundation by physicians formula. I don't know the name of it to be honest. I picked it up at a quick stop at rid aid. I got it because the packaging is just adorable! I really did not except to love it and use it as much as I do. It is so cute and it even came with a mini brush. The formula is awesome! It is super light and it just makes my glow! I wore it a couple weekends ago at my brothers belt ceremony. If you follow me on instagram you saw the photos and I have mentioned the product in a few of my posts. I also started useing a new concealor under my eyes. My new favorite concealer is the revlon photoready insta-fix. I really love this. It covers my under eye issues and makes a fantastic base for shadows. Which is up next! I have been loving my make up for ever quad from the fifty shades collections. I love it and use it everyday! It creates a flawless look every time. They blend so nicely and last through out the day. I always get the best compliments when I wear those shadows. I have one brush favorite this month. I got it from rite aid and you actually saw it in my late night rite aid haul. I use it all the time to put on my foundation. Trust me once you use a blending sponge you will never got back to brushes. I have three lip product favorites this month. The miley cyrus lip stick and gloss of her mac collection. Omg this lip stick and gloss is so pink and so beautiful I just can't get enough of it! It's a beautiful hot pink lipstick and a glitter hot pink gloss. It makes a fierce look for summer! Its so bright and beautiful. My other favorite lip product is the bubble gum lip scrub by lush. This stuff smells and tastes so good!I use it before applying my lipstick and during my light routine. It really works well on my lips. It really makes my lips feel soft and refreshed!



             That is my March favorites! Thanks so much for sticking with my! Let's have a great April everyone! I love you all so much! See you soon! XOXOXO


http://wizzyhellmann.blogspot.com/2015/03/fragrance-haul-part-2-bath-and-body-work.html

http://wizzyhellmann.blogspot.com/2015/03/victoria-secret-mini-fragrance-haul.html

Don't forget to check out my social media!

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/wizzyhellmann

Instagram:

http://instagram.com/lizzhellmann/

Tumblr:

http://lizziehellmann.tumblr.com/

Pinterest:



https://www.pinterest.com/lizzhellmann/

No comments:

Post a Comment