Friday, April 17, 2015

First Impression Friday/ Spring Collection: Maybelline Rebel Bloom

 


                                  Displaying IMG_6012.JPG






                 Hello Everybody! Long time no blog! Wizzy here! Welcome to my page! I know I have been away I am so sorry I really miss you all! I have a life update coming that will explain why I have been away this week so stay tuned for that! It's here everybody it's finally back! It's Friday! We made it through any other week. I hope it wasn't too hard for you guys. Today I will be sharing my thoughts on the Maybelline Rebel Bloom collection. This is their spring lipstick collection. I have to say I really love these lipsticks! I loved them so much I've made them my go to spring lipsticks! The colors are amazing! They are a great twists of soft and bold colors. Lots of soft and hot pinks and purples. My favorite colors are coral burst, power peony, and petal pink. I use them daily! If you follow me on instagram ( if you don't you totally should! It is awesome. LINK BELOW) you have probably seen tones of looks including this collection. I am obsessed with these. I love them so much that even if I don't wear a full face of makeup I'll just wear one of these lip sticks. I even wear a different one everyday because they are all just so great. They are really nice on the lips. Slightly buttery and very moisturizing. Keeps the lips very soft. Isn't a matte lipstick but it does last a decent time. I only need to reapply when I eat or drank anything. They are so good for spring! Perfect colors for spring. The colors look as amazing on the lips as they do in the tube. I love a soft look and these are great for that! I really can not rave about these enough! Ten got of ten I do recommend! They are priced at $7.49 but if you got to ulta.com they are on sale for $4.49! I ordered every color they had from ulta. I wanna know what is your favorite color in this collection? COMMENT BELOW! Thanks for stopping by! I love you guys! Have a great, fun, and safe weekend! See you all soon! XOXO


Don't forget to check out my social media!

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/wizzyhellmann

Instagram:

http://instagram.com/lizzhellmann/

Tumblr:

http://lizziehellmann.tumblr.com/

Pinterest:





https://www.pinterest.com/lizzhellmann/

Displaying IMG_6017.JPGDisplaying IMG_6020.JPG
Displaying IMG_6035.JPGDisplaying IMG_6034.JPGDisplaying IMG_6032.JPGDisplaying IMG_6031.JPGDisplaying IMG_6029.JPGDisplaying IMG_6029.JPGDisplaying IMG_6028.JPGDisplaying IMG_6027.JPGDisplaying IMG_6026.JPGDisplaying IMG_6025.JPGDisplaying IMG_6024.JPGDisplaying IMG_6023.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment