Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!!



                   




                 HAPPY EASTER MY LITTLE BUNNIES!!! Wizzy here! Welcome to my page! I hope you all are having a great Easter holiday weekend. To celebrate Easter I will be reviewing two items from the Lush Easter collections. If you saw my Lush Haul you already saw the two products I picked up from their Easter collection. I got the Hoppity Poppity Bunny and Golden Egg bath bombs. Visually they are adorable and smell amazing!


                               Displaying IMG_6641.JPG


                    I tried the Hoppity Poppity Bunny bath bomb. It is so cute! I love that the nose is shaped like a heart! It smells very minty to me. I loved the look and the way it smelled but I wasn't super impressed when I out it in my bath. I think that may have been my fault though. A few lush lovers told me to cut up my bath bomb to make it last longer. So I cut my adorable bunny to pieces! Ugh! It was heart breaking because it was so cute. I used a butter knife to cut the ears off then cut them in half. I started by just using the ears and nothing really happened. Just a little fizzing. Nothing like I expected. I expected a lot of fizzing mix of colors like all the pictures I see on instagram. So I just tossed the who bunny! That when my water finally started to change. It changed my water a really pretty emerald green color. It smelled so good! It also made my skin super soft. Not a lot of pzazz but smelled and made my skin feel amazing!


                          Displaying IMG_6642.JPGDisplaying IMG_6644.JPGDisplaying IMG_6645.JPG




                                 Displaying IMG_7048.JPG



                 Next I tried the Golden Egg bath bomb. This one was my favorite! It's gold with gold shimmers. I decided to not cut this one in half but let it sit in my water just for a bit then take it out so I would still have some left. This bomb made my water turn a like golden yellow. It also made my water simmer. It didn't have a super strong smell or made my skin feel super soft. It had a light citrus scent. What I loved about it was it gave me a glow and a light simmer to my skin. I wish this wasn't just for Easter! I would buy it all the time! I get so sad every time I use it because I don't want it to be all gone! If you want to get anything from the Easter collection pick up the Golden Egg bath bomb! It also makes a great gift for any Lush lovers Easter Basket!


       Displaying IMG_7059.JPGDisplaying IMG_7060.JPGDisplaying IMG_7061.JPGDisplaying IMG_7062.JPG


                              Displaying IMG_7066.JPG



                 I hope you are all having a super great Easter and if you don't celebrate Easter I hope you are having a great happy and safe weekend! I love you all and thank you for stopping by! See you soon!! XOXO


Don't forget to check out my social media!

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/wizzyhellmann

Instagram:

http://instagram.com/lizzhellmann/

Tumblr:

http://lizziehellmann.tumblr.com/

Pinterest:





https://www.pinterest.com/lizzhellmann/


Lush haul:

http://wizzyhellmann.blogspot.com/2015/03/first-ever-lush-haul.html



No comments:

Post a Comment