Thursday, March 26, 2015

Victoria Secret Mini Fragrance Haul!!!



                                 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg




                Hello my lovelies! Wizzy here! Welcome to my page! Today I have another mini haul for you all! Last week I went on a little shopping bender. Today I'm gonna show you what I got from Victoria Secrets scene that's the first thing that showed up in the mail. I got two fragrance collections and a bag up bag. The scents I got are LOVE SPELL and STRAWBERRIES AND CHAMPAGNE. I usually wear something that smells sweet like cupcakes but I wanted something more mature and sexy. I wanted to smell like a seductive woman. I picked the perfect scents for me. I love them and I can not rave about them enough. They still have that sweet scent that I love but in a grown up way. I got the spray, shower gel, and lotion in each scent. The scent is fantastic through out each product. I also picked up a makeup bag. Its leopard print with a gold VS on the front. I was it on a couple different YouTube channels and I am so glad I got to pick it up. It's gorgeous and feels really well built. It's not too big or too small. It's the perfect size for what I need. I need it to use for my everyday makeup and to travel with. Now I can put my favorites in my sexy new beauty bag and have it right on top my desk for easy accuse.  I am very with everything but there was one really weird problem. I don't know how the happened but one of my sprays were covered in perfume! I noticed my package smelt amazing but everything looked great so I paid no mind. While I was opening my sprays I noticed that the spray was really wet! I was like what the hell?! I don't know how or why it was covered in perfume but there was so crack in the bottle and the cap wasn't loose. I measured it to the other spray and they where even. Nothing spilled from the bottle. It must have happened during the packing process. It was so weird! I love all these products and I am highly recommending them to all my lovelies! Now is the perfect time to buy with Victoria secrets because they are having a huge sale! Buy 5 fragrances get 2 free! The sale ends Friday so be sure to check that out! I wanna know what is your favorite scents?! COMMENT BELOW! You guys are awesome! Love ya and see ya soon!


Don't forget to check out my social media!

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/wizzyhellmann

Instagram:

http://instagram.com/lizzhellmann/

Tumblr:

http://lizziehellmann.tumblr.com/

Pinterest:



https://www.pinterest.com/lizzhellmann/

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment