Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Does This Thing Really Work?!




          Hello my love! Wizzy here! Welcome back to my page! I have something different and fun for you today! I am doing a Does This Thing Really Work blog! I absolutely love Grav3yard girl from youtube and she does these types of videos on her channel. She inspired me to do it for my blog. I find her video super helpful so I hope you all find this super helpful. Bunny did a video on the Yes! laser hair removal system and I had to try it. I have hair girl problems. I am italian and greek that makes my hair thick and dark. I hate shaving it is such a work out and takes forever. I shave then it back in the next two days and that all repeats. Clearly I am looking to find anything to replace shaving.  So on Friday night we had spontaneous trip to rite aid which turned into a mini haul. I posted about it so make sure to check it out! I'll link it below. In that haul you saw I picked up the YES! hair removal device. I had in mind to pick it up scene Bunny review it but I haven't really seen it around. I am across it in the clearance section! It was like a sign!  It was the last one left and it was on clearance! I couldn't pass it up. Even though it was on clearance it was still kind of on the expensive side. It was $40 dollars. That's a little expensive to me. So the product comes with a charger and two different heads one for short hairs and one for longer hairs. The product it self fells really solid. It feels well put together. One plus is that it is chargeable. The instruction say to full charge your devise before the first time you use it. It take 2.5 hours to full charge. I let it charge overnight before I used it for the first time. I shot a video of me using it for the first time on my YouTube make sure you check that out above! I have to say I was totally surprised by this product. I really didn't expect it to work as well as it did. It wasn't perfect but it did really work! It works more like a electric razor to be honest. It did remove some hairs. It didn't hurt or burn my skin. It's true when it says painless. I felt no pain at all. The razor part did irritate my skin a little bit but nothing horrible. It did make my skin feel very dry. It did remove hair but it didn't get rid of the hair. It left a very short stubble. So it won't completely remove hair. Another problem was cleaning out the razor. I ran the blade under water but that didn't really seem to do anything. Hair really gets in there and it's a pain to get out. I think if you can find it on sale or clearance pick it up. It's great if you are rushing out to run errands or if you are heading to the beach and need a little touch up. Don't use it to get rid of all the hair it won't work. Get it to touch up for emergency or last minute touch ups. If you like these types of blogs/videos let me know down in the comment! You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll be back soon.

Grav3yardgirl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLRgUjr1flM


Don't forget to check out my social media!

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/wizzyhellmann

Instagram:

http://instagram.com/lizzhellmann/

Tumblr:

http://lizziehellmann.tumblr.com/

Pinterest:

https://www.pinterest.com/lizzhellmann/


Displaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment