Saturday, March 21, 2015

MAC CINDERELLA COLLECTION!!!




                            




          Happy Saturday loves! Wizzy here! Welcome back! I am so excited for what I have for you all today! The MAC Cinderella collection! AHHHH! I am a huge Disney fanatic! We still watch Disney movies all the time. I was raised on disney movies. Growing up I got every disney movie that came out! My favorite out of all the Disney movies of course was the Disney princesses. My favorite princess of the all is Cinderella. I love her story and her history with Disney. Disney was actually ready to go broke but Cinderella saved him! So basically Disney is what it is today because  of Cinderella's success. I have never ordered anything from MAC before so one day I went to their wedsite and my eyes went right for this collection! It was fait and I had to have it! However everything I wanted was sold out! The collection is actually all sold out still I believe. I had to have this collection so I paid an arm and a leg to get these off of amazon. It took me what seemed like forever to get everything that I had ordered. I finally got the last order in on thursday and review everything on friday. Let 's get to it!



Displaying IMG_2783.JPGDisplaying IMG_2788.JPG
Displaying IMG_2789.JPGDisplaying IMG_2787.JPG


          At first the only thing I planned to get was this eyeshadow mini palatte. Let me first start by say I hands down love the packaging for this collection. It got that Cinderella blue with a perlesant purple and a gold cinderella logo. I heard alot of people say that the packageing looked a little cheap. I have to disagree. It felt fantastic to me. The packageing looked and felt very solid. Now to me the shadows were very lovely. The shades you get are VAPOUR, PHLOOF, OMEGA, QUARRY, SATIN TAUPE, AND STROKE OF MIDNIGHT. Stroke of midnight is the only new mac shadow the rest are original mac shadows. That was a little disappointing. I wish they would have came up with some new shadows for this collection. I also wish they had added a blue. I know blue isn't for everyone but a nice deep navy blue would have been nice. That being said I can see my self useing this product all the time. They are great for natural everyday looks which I love. They don't swatch very well but they do all go on beautifully. I will leave my finished look below so you can see everything all put together.


Displaying IMG_4643.PNGDisplaying IMG_4642.PNG


             Next I got three lip products from the collection. I got all but one lipstick. What I did get I am so in love with. I love the Royal Ball lipstick. Again the packaging looks stunning. It is this beautiful light pink nude lipstick. I wear it all the time even if I don't do my full face. It super buttery and makes my lips so soft.  Then I got the two lip glosses Glass Slipper and Happily Ever After. They have a doe foot applicator. These are super sparkly. In a good way. It wasn't grainy or too much. They all pair so nicely together. It not too much all together. It look super cute and soft. I recommend if you do get anything get the lip products. I can not wait to use these with my spring looks.


Displaying IMG_4651.PNGDisplaying IMG_4614.PNG



                 The last thing I got was the two powders COUPE D'CHIC and MYSTERY PRINCESS. Coupe D'chic is a pressed iridescent powder and Mystery Princess is a beauty powder. I have never use ether type of these powders before so I was a little confused at first. I ended up using Coupe D'chic as a blush and Mystery Princess all over my face or as my highlight. These are my obsolete favorite out of everything I got! They are gorgeous. They are a peachy pink and a light pink color. They have a little lite shimmer to them and they give you an unbelievable glow! Very sweet and very soft. I can't wait to use more of these!


                                         


                       If you follow me on ig you have already seen my full face look of this collection. The first time I used all of the collection together was for my brothers belt ceremony. Shout out to my little booger who is not a brown belt! So proud of him! I really enjoyed using this collection. They went on great and the finished look turned out lovely. Very soft nothing too over the top or crazy. I personally like that because that means I will use it more often. There are some products I didn't pick up. I did read some reviews and not everything got positive feed back. So I just got what I knew I would use. Cinderella is in theaters now! I can not wait to finally go see it! Thanks so much for stopping by! I love you all! I wanna know what is you favorite Disney movie?! COMMENT BELOW! See you all soon!


Displaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpgDisplaying FullSizeRender.jpg                                                                                                   Don't forget to check out my social media!

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/wizzyhellmann

Instagram:

http://instagram.com/lizzhellmann/

Tumblr:

http://lizziehellmann.tumblr.com/

Pinterest:

https://www.pinterest.com/lizzhellmann/

No comments:

Post a Comment