Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Maybelline Matte Lipstick!




                                Displaying IMG_2791.JPG






          Hello loves! Wizzy here! Welcome back! I have a lipstick review/impression for you today. It's the Maybelline Matte lipstick collection. I was so excited for the product that I got every color they had! I could not wait to get it home and test it out! I am so excited to tell you all about this product. First I will stay it has its pros and its cons. I think the colors are beautiful I plan to wear them all. From bottle to swatch to lip it all looks wonderful. It goes on really soft and buttery. It goes on really nicely I just really wish it stayed that way. It is a beautiful however I don't consider it a true matte lipstick. Here is why I don't consider it a true matte lipstick. It goes on soft then after a minute or two it drys like a matte.However it doesn't stay on like a matte. I noticed at first when i was swatching that they came off super easy. I just thought maybe I just didn't give it enough time to dry. I decided to wear it for a full day before giving my final thoughts on this product. On Saturday I wore it for a the full day final test. Charlie and I were out and about with a friend Saturday afternoon. We were running around shopping for football stuff for the upcoming season. We were running around for over 2 hours before we decided to stop and eat at taco bell. Sadly my lipstick did not hold up at all! It was definitely dry. It held up fantastically while we were running around. However as soon as I ate and drank it was all over my food and my straw. I do love it though! I definitely plan on using these again. I recommend buying them for their beautiful colors and great quality but not as a matte lipstick. Didn't pass the matte test but still gonna it a B! Plus they are a drug store brand lipstick so they are on the cheaper side. I bought mine from ulta. I'll leave the link along with some pictures below.If you have tried them before comment below! Let me know how you liked it! Was it a true matte for you? Which one is your favorite color? COMMENT BELOW! I love you all so much! Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you all soon!


http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod11351217

Don't forget to check out my social media!

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/wizzyhellmann

Instagram:

http://instagram.com/lizzhellmann/

Tumblr:

http://lizziehellmann.tumblr.com/

Pinterest:

https://www.pinterest.com/lizzhellmann/

SEE SWATCHES BELOW!!!


Displaying IMG_2794.JPGDisplaying IMG_2798.JPGDisplaying IMG_2800.JPGDisplaying IMG_2804.JPGDisplaying IMG_2802.JPGDisplaying IMG_2803.JPGDisplaying IMG_2805.JPGDisplaying IMG_2812.JPGDisplaying IMG_2806.JPGDisplaying IMG_2808.JPGDisplaying IMG_2809.JPGDisplaying IMG_2810.JPGDisplaying IMG_2811.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment