Friday, March 20, 2015

Late Night Haul!

    





                                Displaying IMG_4583.JPG
                                                        LATE NIGHT RITE AID HAUL!




          Hello again my loves! I know I posted an update this afternoon but I missed you all so much that I just had to post something! Here in the Hellmann household we love products! We often find our selves going out to check out new products and stocking up on our favorites. One of our favorite product stops is Rite Aid because it is so close to home and they always have our favorite odds and ends. So we made a quick stop and I picked up a few things that I have had in mind for a while now. We went in for new razor blades for Charlie and it turned in to a mini haul! I couldn't help myself and I just had to share my goodies with my loves!

 Displaying IMG_4587.JPG            Displaying IMG_4591.JPG

         The first things I picked up were some brushes. I got a small eyeshadow brush, a crease brush, and a powder brush from elf. I love elf brushes because they are both nice quality and cheap. I was so excited to find a blending sponge! I have been hearing about these for forever now and people seriously rave about them! I have been meaning to pick some up for some time now. I am so glad I found this one with a handle. I feel like a handle will make it easier to use for me. I can't wait to use it and let you all know how I like it!


Displaying IMG_4588.JPGDisplaying IMG_4589.JPGDisplaying IMG_4590.JPG



          Next I picked up some of the L'OREAL  infallible collection. I got really interested in these products after seeing commercials for them. I got the pro matte liquid and powder foundation, the eye liner, and the setting spray. I am most excited to use the foundation. I have never used matte foundation before so I am interested to see how that's gonna turn out. I do plan on picking up the lip products for this collection. Once I finish picking it all up I plan on doing a huge review on the collection as a whole. Stay tuned!


                                           Displaying IMG_4592.JPG


           Even though the weather is crazy here on the east cost it is official spring so that means it is tanning time! Before I start laying out and getting some sun I start to use self tanners in the spring to do some base color. I have used the Jergens natural glow for a couple years now. I have some pros and cons about it. I love the tan it gives you however it makes your fingers and palms of you hands orange! However that happen with the light to medium. I'll have to see if it's any different with the medium to tan. Now the Jergens instant sun is new so I have never used it. I am a little nervous to try this. I have never used a instant tan before. I think I am gonna leave that for a first impression Friday.


                                              Displaying IMG_4593.JPG


          The last thing I picked up was a YES! It claims to be a instant and pain free hair remover. Some of you may have seen this on tv. I have not. I actually saw a video of it on Youtube. It got better reviews then the no! no! and it was a lot cheaper. Keep and eye out because I will be doing a does this thing really work post for the product. I hope you all are havinga fantastic and safe start to you weekends! Hope you enjoyed my mini late night haul! I have a few more hauls coming soon! I wanna know whats your favorite must have products! Comment below! Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!


Don't forget to check out my social media!

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/wizzyhellmann

Instagram:

http://instagram.com/lizzhellmann/

Tumblr:

http://lizziehellmann.tumblr.com/

Pinterest:

https://www.pinterest.com/lizzhellmann/

No comments:

Post a Comment