Saturday, January 4, 2014

The 90s Tag



                           
                                                                      THE 90s TAG!




  1. Favorite TV show? I had a lot! Scooby Doo! Rugrats! Ahhhh! Real Monsters! Arthur! Boy meets world! CatDog! Courage the cowardly dog! Doug! Pokemon! Full House! Fresh Prince! Cops! Hey Arnold! Johnny Bravo!  The magic school bus! Power Rangers! Out of the box! The powerpuff girls! Recess!  Rocket Power! Sailor Moon! The simpsons! Sister, Sister! 
  2. Favorite Toy? My gizmo! When I was born my uncle bought me a little gizmo ( from the movie gremlins) action figure from the hospital gift shop! I carried it everywhere with me! I still have it in my memory box and someday I will give it to my little one!
  3. Back street boys or N'SYNC? Oh lord this is a hard one! N'sync i think! When they did a come back at the vmas! I DIED! I started hitting my husbands arm and screaming Oh my god! over and over again!
  4. Fashion trend? My mom loved to put me in those matching outfits! Ladies you know what I'm walking about the ones where the patterns even match! My mom also loved the socks with the lace lol
  5. Favorite Collectible? Pokemon cards!
  6. Favorite beanie baby? I had a very special beanie baby. I had a white angel teddy bear beanie baby that was named Hanna. My grandfather gave it to me when we found out that my best friend Hanna was killed in a car accident when we where 7 years old. 
  7. How many Tamagotchi's did you have? Dear god! Tamagotchis! I had neck key chain full of them! I must have had like 30! One time they all started to die at once and we couldn't find them! I cried " Mama my mermaid is gonna die!" 
  8. Favorite game system and game? Nintendo and Banjo and Kazooie!
  9. Favorite Disney movie? Alice in wonderland!
  10. Favorite music artist? Spice Girls!
  11. Favorite nick jr show? Gullah Gullah island! 
  12. Favorite candy? wonder ball!
  13. Favorite game? Don't Break The Ice!
  14. Favorite McDonald's happy meal toy? The barbie toys!
  15. Favorite Book? Daisy Head Maisy!
  16. Favorite clothing store? Limited Too!
  17. What would you watch after school? Disney Princess Movies!  
HERE ARE A FEW OF MY 90S FAVORITES!


No comments:

Post a Comment